From the rise of hotdesking and flexible working, through to the different generations in the workplace and future proofing a business, this roundtable event discussed in depth the tactics companies are now using to ensure productivity in the workplace, as well as how these elements are used to both attract and retain employees.
With 12 senior decision makers in attendance from leading employers across the Thames Valley, this roundtable also focused on topics related to people, space and technology, with questions such as:
- How do you use your working environment as a candidate attraction and retention tool?
- How are you using technology to improve productivity within your workplace?
- What have you done to future proof your workplace?
A copy of the whitepaper for this event will be available to download shortly.
- David Bloxham, Managing Director, GCS Recruitment Specialists
- Malcolm Kanter, Managing Director, Datek
- Alex Tatham, Managing Director, Westcoast
- Luci Allen, Head of Operations, Pink Elephant
- Tracey Rawling Church, Head of CSR, Kyocera
- Julia Nott Macaire, Director, Hadron International
- Will Lawrie, Commercial Director, Winnersh Triangle Business Park
- Will Houston, IT Director, Enterprise Rent – a – Car
- Geraldine Parfitt, Associate Director of Facilities, PRA Health
- Aki Stamatis, Chairman, Fourfront Group